Saturday, March 3, 2007

I Don't Feel Like Dancin'



"I have no fear; I'm happy to be thrown around. It's very unlikely my leg's going to fly off, even though it'd be funny to knock one of the judges out. In my mad, crazy life, it's actually going to be great fun."

That was just two days ago but if reports are to be believed, Heather Mills is likely to be the next "Big Pussy" and bail on "Dancing With The Stars". That can't hold well for ABC who'll lose another dancer before they even start the season.

Maybe this is the break Tara Reid needed as she has been DYING to get on the show since the first season and is the only D-grade celeb available on such short notice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL could you actually imagine her leg taking a swing at the judges? I hope she can do it! Just for the chance of that happening!

Anonymous said...

she could knock out steve sanders, that'd be awesome!

Anonymous said...

WHOOPS! THERE GOES MY LEG!!! ROTFLMAO!